Don’t miss out! Earlybird fee ends soon!
Receive expert summaries from:
• Andrew Bush (Hot Topic: Paediatrics)
• Roland Buhl (Asthma)
• Christoph Lange (Tuberculosis & Emerging Infections)
• David Halpin (COPD)
• Paolo Pelosi (Acute Respiratory Failure & Critical Care)
…and many more!
Don’t miss the "Case of the Year!" presentation on Saturday morning presented by Marek Lommatzsch (Germany).
Pneumo Update Europe 2019 (https://pneumo-update-europe.eu/)
Introducing exciting news:
This 2-day event is:
• led by an expert scientific board (Roland Buhl, David Halpin, Walter McNicholas, and Luca Richeldi)
• made up of 12 interactive Update lectures from European experts in Pneumology
• based on the most recent, cutting-edge, international studies across the field
• focused on clinical practice and relevant in daily practice
• CME accredited and not influenced by industry!
1) Submit an ePoster - Pay only 250€!
- Delegates submitting an Abstract pay only 250€ for the entire event! ePoster winners will receive a free ticket for 2020 and will get published
2) PDFs to Download - all presentations from 2018 are now available for delegates to download - just use the access code found on your Certificate of Participation from Budapest.
- the 2019 lectures will be available for delegates to view afterwards on-demand for free! This is a great resource for continuous learning and reference!
3) Win prizes worth 500 €!
4) Get published (ePoster winners will be published in Respiration)
Visit www.pneumo-update-europe.eu for detailed program information and to register.
Looking forward to seeing you in June at the PUE19 in Prague! Sincerely,