Virtual academy on interstitial lung diseases
Part 1: 16–17 November, 2021
Part 2: 3 December, 2021
This interactive online course will provide participants with a comprehensive overview of interstitial lung diseases (ILDs).
Join us online for:
- Updates on: diagnostic procedures in ILDs such as cryo-biopsy; current, future and novel therapies; COVID-19 and ILD.
- Practical guidance on which diagnostic procedures should be used in given clinical circumstances.
- Live, round-table discussions and ILD board discussions led by experts.
- The opportunity to present pre-recorded cases and discuss them with leading specialists.
- CME credits for your continued professional development.
- The virtual academy will include interactive lectures, live discussion of pre-recorded procedures, chats, polling and lungs on fire sessions.
- There are a limited number of places available, so please register soon.
- Participants can submit case presentation videos to be included in the case-based sessions until 24 October, 2021.